Well, Whitney left me for Turkey today. Her family and I drove to LAX and hung out for a couple of hours before her and the 6 people she traveled with had to go to their gate. I'm doing pretty ok right now. I'm excited for the chance for her to live overseas for an extended period. She'll be there for almost 3 months. I think it will be an awesome time for God to shape her and work through her. I'm excited to hear about the things He does there.
On the other hand, I will miss her a lot. I think I'm going to learn just how much I appreciate her this summer because I'm not going to have her around.
I'm almost positive that I'm going to take up a new hobby (starting immediately) to preoccupy me while she's away. I'm going to buy a camera and take up some photagraphy stuff. I just bought a video camera, but am rethinking that purchase. I think hard disk video cameras are going to advance a lot in the next year or so leaving my camera in the dust. I'm gonna put it on ebay and use the money to invest in a Digital SLR. Living with two photographers helps too. Hopefully they'll teach me some stuff and I can develop quickly. Check out Trever and Tyler Hoehne's blogs - they're listed in my friends column. They are great photographers and I'd love to learn how to do some of that stuff.
Anyways...
Pray for Whitney and look for my photos coming soon to my blog...
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was cute til you started talking about the cameras!
Post a Comment