Monday, September 18, 2006

school school school school school

So it has begun. I sit here in Wanda's at the start of the third week of school already behind in assignments for all 4 of my classes. So I blogg.

I seem to be losing at lots of things lately. Like one, I lost like 3 ebay bids this week. Two, I have lost the desire to eat at the caf already. Three, I am really into watching the 2nd season of Lost on DVD with my roomates. Four, I'm in a losing battle with school, and I fear I'll keep losing. Five, I lost a friend last night to a motorcycle accident.

Pray for Kyle's family. Kyle died yesterday evening in a motorcycle accident. He was a Jr. or Senior here at CBU. Pray for his girlfriend Sara. Sara and I went on a mission trip together to Panama.

I ran 3 and a half miles last night and felt really good. I don't even feel sore today. Maybe I'll get those sweet Nike shoes that connect to my ipod nano and tell me all the stats of my run. Perhaps one day a triathalon for me?

No comments: