I just saw the 013th nooma video the other day. It's good. Rob Bell talks about America being rich and really challenges people to see that they have so much compared to the rest of the world. I really like that Rob warns us not to think "our" world is "the" world. Its a great lesson in global perspective.
I decided to show this 12 minute video to the youth group tonight at our midweek program - called midweek (because we don't have fancy cool names). After watching it we'll discuss some questions in small groups. I'm excited for tonight.
Oh, by the way ... We are having midweek at a really nice, big house. I think it will be an interesting environment to watch the 'rich' nooma video in.
I'll let you know how it goes ... whoever 'you' is.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment