Sunday, October 21, 2007

an update

Well, it's been a while...
Here's an update: I've been working 50 hours a week, our refridgerator broke, whit and I went to Disneyland on not-so-heterosexual day, our college group went camping at the beach, I feel like Brad Pitt wearing my new Banana Republic shirt, the weather has been awesome lately, and Christmas is coming

pumpkin

disneyland haloween 2

disneyland light

disneyland scape

camping
at the beach

camping around the fire

camping raindrop on wire

beach sandals

beach kite fly

beach girls jump

beach boys jump

beach ball game

beach kite stare


and my favorite girl ever...
blurry whitney w sig
if it's blurry, it needs a signature, right?

7 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

That's funny, I like your signature, can I buy your blurry pics online somewhere.

the McWhorters said...

ya dude, I'm working on the site. I'll keep you posted... only, why would you want a blurry picture of whitney? What would hillary think?

Mike Lovato said...

Dude, awesome update, awesome pics. Are there wires attached to the girls in that picture?

the McWhorters said...

Ya - after a few tries we had to tie the girls up for the 'in the air' shot. I photoshopped out the wires...

RobinDayle said...

Brad Pitt huh?

He's my favorite...and probably the most atractive male alive. I'm not sure banana republic has that kind of power. :-)

Wonderful pictures Jon.

treverhoehne said...

this whole blurry thing is really stupid.....

;)

the McWhorters said...

i love you man... just having fun at your expense. I'm done.