maybe so...
Ty and I found it aimlessly gliding near Trevor and Josh's bunk bed this morning. She was an evil creature - the kind of creature that, had she been 100 times bigger, would make me cuss and wet myself and cry. I realize that I've just cast myself out of the ranks of Sam (Frodo's companion) and Harry Potter - each of whom have stood their ground before a terrifyingly large spider and have lived to tell the tail. Perhaps I can aspire to live wich such courage as they.
In other news, Whitney and I found a great deal on pumpkin candles at Target...
Is that Dwight in the background? Yes, it is. Man, he really Schruted that picture by being in the background. Thats what people say when they really screw something up really bad.
I also managed to find a home for my diploma while at Target...
2 comments:
its pictures like that first one that will just push people away from your blog, rather than attract them to it. yuck...i hate spiders. oh and dont show trev, he will for sure have bad dreams.
Yeah Jon you really schruted that first picture.
Post a Comment