Well,
It turns out that our plans to be in America tonight were a bit too wishful ... we spent about 4 hours at the airport in St. Vincent - I guess our plane blew a tire during its previous landing. The "only" guy in the West Indies who could change a flat tire was in Trinidad, so we had to wait for him to fly to St. Vincent to fix it.
That delay made us miss our connecting flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Atlanta. Despite the fact that it is a bigger island than St. Vincent, Puerto Rico had no flights to the US after we arrived. Liat, the company we flied to Puerto Rico with, gave us food vouchers and hotel room vouchers. I'm at the hotel's business center right now - it's a nice place.
Basically, I got a free night in Puerto Rico ...
They fit all but three of us on a flight to Atlanta at 7 something AM eastern time. The other three have to wait until 4 PM eastern to leave here. I'll be arriving at CBU at around 4 PM pacific time.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment