Thursday, March 01, 2007

Welcome to March

I have been blessed to hear from a few old friends in the past few days. I've finally sent out my support letters for my ISP trip. At the end I asked people to e-mail me so I can send them updates and such. It's neat to hear from them and hear how things are going in their lives.

March should be a pretty good month. It is the 2nd to last month of my college experience ... weird. There's not a whole lot going on at church except for a Koinonia worship night. That will be interesting since we've never done that before, but I'm excited. Also, Mike and I are leaving at the end of the month to go to a Pastor's kid retreat. Mike is organizing it, I'm going as a the music guy i think. It should be pretty cool.

1 comment:

Mike Lovato said...

Yeah, perhaps Mike should start doing some organizing for said retreat.