Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Break

Spring Break '07 recap:

Monday afternoon Whitney and I left for Irvine. Whitney's roomate's dad is like a billionaire and owns a condo in a huge building where other billionaires live. It was incredible and fancy.

From there we left for San Clemente where we stayed until Thursday night. We stayed with our friends Travis and Haylie Collins. There were 9 or 10 people staying there with them (all people from CBU - mostly girls). Us boys stayed in the guest room. Travis and I shared a bed for 2 nighs - I was glad to sleep alone in my bed last night. Tuesday it rained and Wednesday was nice.

Wednesday night Whitney and I drove to Hollywood to watch Wicked at Panteges theater. It was really good - I'm definitely a fan of musical theater. That's the second play I've seen at Pantages. The first was The Lion King.

Thursday was another beach day - I think I got a little burned. Then we drove back to riverside. Overall, it was a good break. The pace was slow (meaning I got bored sometimes), but it was a good change from the regular schedule. Now I have to push through the last 6 weeks of college, and then ... graduation!

No comments: